Saturday, March 06, 2010

Skype

I got to talk to one of my little men today...

It wasn't on the phone...and I didn't get to hold and kiss him...

Thank goodness for SKYPE!

I actually figured out we could have a conference call...but you can't do that with video. Saddie was over at John David's...so the two of them, along with Lindsey, Donnie, and Benjamin...and me...we all talked together! I called trying to add Thalia into the conference call... unsuccessful. Something else to figure out!
These are from another time we skyped.
I saw where I could take a 'snapshot' while we were talking, but it wasn't until about 15 minutes ago that I finally found how to access the snapshots I took.
Ohhh.... I can hardly wait to see my little man...
I think he recognized me when he saw me on the computer...

He said, "Mimi"... (not really)
But he was loving his mama...his sweet mama...
One more week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to be able to see Benjamin(his parents too) on Skype. It was almost like being with them except I couldn't hold Benjamin and give him a kiss. In May I will be able to do all of the above. Love you, Saddie