Wednesday, May 25, 2011

365 Grateful

Grateful...I have so much to be grateful for...so much to be thankful for...and I know it! 

Somehow, I came across a blog awhile back called '365 Grateful'...it is a blog, but it's also a project.  A project to think and write about something this person is grateful for...every day for a year.  I've been thinking about it...and thought that would be a good thing to do.  Every single day for a year?  Um?  Can I do it?  Well, I can try!

After I had seen that blog/project, a friend, Sheree, had posted something on Facebook about what she was grateful (or was it 'thankful' for)...so I told her about this project and she encouraged me to do it.  


 I started making a list...and then decided to prioritize...and quickly realized I couldn't do that!  Too many things are at the top of the list.  So my '365 Grateful' will be in no particular order...except my first!

So #1, of course, is God... I don't know how in the world I would get through parts of life without Him...without the hope I have in Him...  This verse is one I say to myself all the time now... I certainly fail at 'being still' and trusting... but I keep trying... keep praying ... keep...

Day 1 out of 365 :)

No comments: