Friday, May 06, 2011

Emerson's first haircut

Emerson has always had a full head of thick hair.  I've loved it long, but it was definitely time for a trip to the barber shop!  He had a trim once...but a non-barber...


 His daddy decided to take him in to get a trim...I heard it wasn't his favorite thing to do...
 



 
After it was all said and done...well, he looks happy enough!

And I absolutely love his haircut!
 
Emerson King!  You look like such a little man!

An almost 2 year old little man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been told I have a pretty good haircut as well. I'll be more than happy to give Emme a fresh cut if he wants one. Easy to maintain as well.

Judy said...

Joshua, I bet it doesn't take you as long to dry your hair as it does your dad!

Gabe said...

This is soo funny! If I had known he'd be so cute without his Beiberesque mop I'd have cut it sooner!