Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Straw

We had lunch at Panera...Lindsey, Benjamin, and me.  Before we left, I went to get me another refill of water - with a straw.  I got one for my little man, too.  He loved using the straw...


 He drank...
 Paused to swallow...
 Continued to drink as we walked outside and down to Raley's...


 Squatted down to drink...

 When his sweet mama put him in the Bob...he wasn't too happy when he thought we might take his water away...
 His mama reassured him that he could keep his water...
and he sat happily on his potty for a long time after we got home..

Lots of water in...
Lots of water out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mr. Benji was a little thirsty. I'm a fan of the straw as well. If anyone takes my straw I get upset as well so don't feel bad Benji.