Monday, May 09, 2011

My little driver

Benjamin loves to 'drive'.  This day, he wanted to drive Mimi's car...and, of course, he wanted the keys!

I gave him the keys, but didn't really expect him to use them.  Wrong... He looked though them, found the right key, put it in the door...


Once he got in, he started driving...

I was sitting on the side of the driver's side seat...with the door open. He looked at me and said, Mimi, get out!"  I couldn't believe he said that!  So I got out...but then he wanted the door shut.  So  shut the door and went to the passenger side.
 Benjamin LOVED all the dials, the buttons, the lights...
 He turned on every light that could be turned on...both the visors have lights, plus the middle lights, plus the overhead light...then he added the hazard lights...and when he turned on the regular lights, they started beeping...
 My little man was a happy camper...well,a happy driver, I should say!


Definitely a happy driver!
(OK...so blogger has a new platform .... and I cannot separate this photo of Benjamin from the video!..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Benjamins's always asking to drive! He loves having Mimi's old car. "Nice car" he says every time we go somewhere!