Saturday, May 07, 2011

He's a ham!

 My little man has been trained by his Mimi to not be shy of the camera.  He's been used to it since his first entrance into this world.

This stance is one of his new ones.  I saw him do it multiple times last weekend...making me double over with laughing each time.  When he was told the Pak & Play was being set up for Emerson to sleep in, he got in and tried it out...laying exactly like this...just as serious as this before breaking out into his big smile!
 Benjamin LOVES my phone, "Mimi's green phone", and when I took a photo of the two of us with it, he said, "Mimi, again!"  and we did it again, and again, and again and.....

 It was not enough for me to take pictures of us...no, Benjamin wanted control of the phone and the picture taking. 

 His mama took pictures of us while Benjamin took pictures with the phone...



 Of course, my little man wanted to take pictures of one of the loves of his little life, his mama!


 

One more picture...

What a ham!

3 comments:

laner said...

Did'ja email the pics from your phone to your computer?????

Anonymous said...

He is such a ham! Lindsey

Judy said...

Laner,
I did! You are my techno guru..thanks for the lesson:)