Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Joshua, Erica, and Thalia are moving

Hopefully, this will be Joshua, Erica, and Thalia's new home...soon! There's still one more inspection, I think...but everything is looking great at this point...

I'm so excited for them!
Look at this kitchen! It's been remodeled...how smart is THAT to have a ceiling fan?
I love the crown molding...I like the color of the walls...it's sort of a green color...I'm not sure if Joshua and Erica will keep that color...
This will be Thalia's room...but she doesn't want to keep the pink. Look at all the angles!

They've been looking at houses for awhile...and now, it looks like their looking is coming to an end. How exciting!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh, Erica and Thalia, I am so happy for you three. Your new home is so pretty. Hopefully, I'll get to see soon. Sure enjoyed being with you at Thanksgiving. Remember Thalia that you promised to write. Love, Saddie

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a nice lookin pad Grute, Congratulations are in order!!

Get that project list filled up because Gabe is coming to town!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Wow, it's so nice! Lindsey & Benjamin

Anonymous said...

Josh, Erica and Thalia

What a beautiful house. We are so excited for you guys. Thalia, pink might be your color!!!!!!

Love ya,

UJ & AB