Sunday, December 06, 2009

Making noise

My little Emerson was a little under the weather today. He really didn't act like he felt bad, but he has a little cold... I could see it in his sweet eyes... and his nose was a little runny...
He introduced me to his lion-friend...and his lion-friend to his Mimi...

Emerson was a little ... well, I think he had told his lion-friend a secret...and Eme was a bit nervous that he would tell...
He was wanting to show us all his book...
After awhile, Emerson went into his exersaucer...it's full of all kinds of toys...
He couldn't believe I was as excited as I was about the toys...One of the toys is this little book. When the pages are turned, it makes noise. I don't think Emerson had quite figured that out...until today! I was sitting there watching...intently watching... and at one point when he turned a 'page' and it made a noise, he just stopped and stared at it...then moved it a little, stared at it again...

After a bit, he kept turning one of the pages back and forth, and it kept making the noise...

It was a riot watching him! He tried to act like it was no big deal...

But it sure was to his Mimi!

His Mimi who hopes his cold goes away quickly!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he was a little under the weather. He is a beautiful baby.

UJ