Friday, December 18, 2009

A picture to calm me

Does this little baby look like one who would be stressed?

Well, that little one is me...oh, about 55 years ago. I probably wasn't stressed then, but now I am...all over technology!

One of my sweet daughter-in-laws told me tonight that I was technologically savvy...

I wish I was.

For starters, I tried to scan some more photos last night. Well, after the first one, it wouldn't work... remember, I spent around 3 hours on the phone with DELL on Sunday to get it working right. It did ... for awhile!

Last night and tonight, I tried to sync my iPod with my new computer...well, I've lost most of the music off my iPod now...and most of the library on my new computer won't play (and it would before I tried to sync it...)

Oh geez...this drives me insane.

So for now, I'm going to just turn this computer off...have a glass of vino...go to sleep...and drive out of town tomorrow.

Frustration... high frustration when it comes to technology!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE a techno wizard but when the tech is not functioning, it just doesn't matter! I lost every song from my iPod. I don't even know how!!!! And I am pretty tech savvy!
Laner

Anonymous said...

WHO IS THE FOX ON THE LEFT??? What a babe!

Hang in there Jutes. You will be soaking up that Southern California Sun here in a couple of days at the new Casa Johnston!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture and did you notice your hair? It looks like Emerson King's hair. Remember Sweetie that stress is not good so if you can--relax. I love you Mother