Thursday, December 31, 2009

The doorbell rang...

This is what I saw when I opened the door...
I went outside to get a closer look...
I brought it in... opened the top?
Started to dump in out... I couldn't pull it because it was too big...
A prince with a hood?
I really DID know what it was by now...
I got back for a better, for a full-bodied look...
Look at these clubs! They were wrapped in plastic...in bubble paper...
I unwrapped the first one....
It was a hybrid iron...
Here's the putter...not sure if I like it...
Aren't they sweet?
The big daddy's still needed to have their bubble wrap taken off...
There are so many pockets on the bag! I have no earthly idea what they're all for...but inside one of them were these little covers...

That's sure a big pocket? What goes in there?
Oh, here's a photo of me! Not sure who I am with? My brother?
I put their little covers on and decided to pose them for another picture...
And then... the finishing touch...

My STATE FARM towel to keep the clubs clean!

Now I need some decent weather....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jutes, that is a SWEET blog!

You are golfing with ME in the picture! You can tell because we are both using our STATE FARM towels.

Those are some good looking clubs you have there!! Oh, and FYI they make those big pockets for the beer.

Happy New Year!

GABE

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, good looking clubs. Maybe I'll get to see you use them before long. Love the towel. Happy New Year to everyone. Love all of you, Mom, Bonnie and Saddie.

Anonymous said...

Mom, I believe Gabe is right. Those SHOULD be for beer but in your case I think it might be for the D90. The clubs look good Jutes! Be sure to thank pops, I know a lot of thought went in to him finding the perfect gift for you. Love you.
Josh

Anonymous said...

Judy, great looking clubs! Now I need to see you hit
the golf ball! Hit them long and straight. This is the opposite of what I do!

Bro