Sunday, January 13, 2008

Gabe's celebration of Hoss...or James...or Jimi

Gabe is thrilled for his buddies, Brandon and Sarah, on the birth of their little guy, James/Jimmy/Jimi/Hoss... I didn't know handing out cigars was still done when you had a baby. Regardless what the rest of the world does, Brandon - one proud papa - is handing them out.

Ron and Gabe were given one.

Ron's is still wrapped in plastic, but Gabe decided to try it out. Emily and I had to shut the door to the garage quickly because... well.... the cigar kind of stunk... Ron ended up just opening the garage door.
You might look at this photo above and think Gabe looks like he knows what he's doing. He probably does, but not from experience... at least I don't think he knows from experience. He's definitely NOT a smoker, but you'd never guess that from these photos.Geez, look at that thing! The smoke, the smell...Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe he wasn't coughing, but he said, "I didn't inhale, Mom." Ok, Gabe.
Good thing he's not inhaling all that smoke. You may notice the garage door was not open yet.

Yep, I think Gabe enjoyed having that cigar in honor of the new little guy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good boy....lookin good
Big Bro

Judy said...

Well dear readers of this blog...Josh (aka Big Bro) called me tonight and informed me NOBODY INHALES CIGARS. So, for the record...I didn't know that! Guess now you know I've never smoked a cigar!