Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Opened Up...Plus, this is my 200th Post!

As you can see, the rest of the interior walls came down today. Ron is standing in what use to be our living room...and Pete is standing in what use to be the dining room. You can also see where Pete is taking off the old floor - parquet? I guess that's how you spell it.
This is standing in the old dining room. The corner you're looking at, that's where the wood stove will go. I am SO EXCITED to have a wood stove again! They're so cozy and warm. In that corner, you can see where something is boarded up? That's where another window like the other small one will be put in tomorrow.

This is a picture of what our wood stove looks like. It's a Hampton and it's a brown enamel...I love it!

Pete said it's time to make some decisions...lighting, plugs, cable, hearth...etc. It's been fun to come home and see the changes the last couple of days. Tomorrow...I'm going to look at hearth ideas...

**On a side note... I saw when I signed in to Blogger tonight that this is my 200th post! That's hard for me to believe! When I did my 100th post, I wrote 100 things about me...this is it for the 200th!

No comments: