Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Killing two birds with one stone...well, actually this is writing about 2 days in one post.

The 'chase' is finished ... basically. It's not painted, and that flat thing is just a cover until the pipe is put in ... but you can see what it looks like.

Good job, Pete, Al, and/or Kyle. I'm not sure which one worked on this...or if it was a group effort. 'Group effort' ... that's probably not a term contractors use. Sorry guys...that's the school-teacher in me coming out, I guess.


Now this picture of this sweet lady will be me when this is all said and done.

Today, they wired. I took a few photos and one in particular shows the mess.


You can see the wires hanging down everywhere...and the siding for the front is in and laying in the bottom right corner of the photo.

I'll have to remember this photo when the house is finished and I think it's a mess. All I'll have to do is pull this picture up, look at it, and then just forget about cleaning! Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments: