Monday, August 16, 2010

Little Knights

My two little knights... I got these shirts for them in Germany...I guess they're a little bit large, but they're still adorable...

I found a media card in my camera bag that I didn't realize I hadn't loaded on my computer... and these were on there!

I had completely forgotten about taking them...How could I?






I just love having the boys together..."Double the pleasure, double the fun..."... I just hope and pray they always love hanging out together...
Emerson was watching as Benjamin played with his favorite toy, the ball popper...Emerson showed him how you can put the ball in...Benjamin was waving his hands telling his cousin he already knew how!"Do you wanna do it?" Emerson asked..."Look...this is how..."Emerson was a little surprised when he saw me watching...He showed Benjamin again...

"I KNOW HOW!" Benjamin told him...again...

Benjamin decided to just go check out the fan...to see if Emerson's fan worked the same way as his..."Looks like mine!" he thought...Emerson left his ball popper and came to see what his cousin was up to...
"This is my book," said Emerson..."Oh great," thought Benjamin. "Does he think I don't know what a book is?"

"Do you want to sing, Benjamin? This book sings!"Benjamin asked Emerson if he wanted to know how the fan worked.

"See...this things goes around and around..." Benjamin explained.Emerson wasn't interested. He decided it was time to give Biscuit some water.
After the fan was on and Biscuit had water, the boys sat down to play.Benjamin just looked at me..I told the boys they looked kind of like twins in their little knight shirts...
I told them they were absolutely adorable...
About this time, Emerson was ready to do something different..."Come on, Benjamin! Let's go play with the ball popper!"
And they did...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures, two young men who are so handsome. Love them both so very much. Saddie