Sunday, August 08, 2010

The many faces of Benjamin part deux

Like I've said, my baby girl loves to use the d90 and take pictures of her little man.

I love to use my d90 and take photos of my little men!
"Oh, no...Mama has the camera again!" is probably what Benjamin was thinking....

He began to examine his diaper...since there were no rubber pants on, he was checking out the hooks...no diaper pins these days!



"What are we gonna do?" he asked his mama...


"Do you want me to just sit here and rock?""Or do you want me to just sit here and talk?"

"Just tell me what to do!"

"I could clap...""Or I could laugh..."

"I could just be quiet and look around..."

"Mama, what do you want me to do?"

"I can be silly..."
"Or I can be serious..."
"I can be happy...well, I'm usually that way, right?"

"I do love to clap!!!"
"OK Mama, I'm done..."
What a great time I've had with this little man and his mama! I see them fairly often...but to be with them for an entire week...ah, it was wonderful!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Benjamin, you're like your cuz, not a baby anymore but a little boy. You're growing up to fast but keep your smile.I love it and I love you too. Saddie

Anonymous said...

It is fun to see both the boys so animated! They are both so funny. I love you. Aunt Becky