Monday, August 23, 2010

The Little Look-Alikes!

My little men have matching basketball outfits. We were heading out to eat lunch, so I decided to dress them in these. We started with the 'shorts'...yes, those are shorts...but they're long!
They looked so cute in just the shorts, I tried - TRIED is the key word here - to take a picture of them together... I wasn't having much luck.

Donnie, aka Da-Da or Uncle Donnie, manhandled the little men and told them to smile for Mimi...Geez! They did JUST what he said...As soon as the shirts went on and they were free from Donnie's clutches, Benjamin headed straight for the fan and Emerson was hot on his heels...
They discussed who should turn it on and off first...
We told them we were proud of them for not fighting...They were pleased with themselves...They even turned around and smiled for their Mimi...
I just kept telling them how adorable they looked...and how much their Mimi loved them...
Then we took off for lunch...

No comments: