Sunday, August 08, 2010

Some of the many faces of Benjamin on July 26

Benjamin, as has been chronicled here on the JohnstonChronicles, has an interest in fans...and lights...and things being on or off...
and he likes...no, he loves...to turn things on and off... especially this fan. He'll literally spend an hour just standing there turning it on, "It's on!" and off...

Benjamin is also the little man of many faces...many different expressions...He's a lot like his Daddy in that respect...many faces, many expressions!

His sweet mama is certainly following in her mother's footsteps (that's me)...
by taking lots...and I do mean lots.... of photos of her little man!
Benjamin, in his mama's words, is definitely a 'people person'...he loves to be around people and will definitely ham it up!
"What do you expect, Mimi? I've had a d90 in front of me since the SECOND I was born!"
"I know, Benjamin...you're absolutely correct!" is my reply to him!
This is what he's started to do to many foods his sweet mama tries to feed him! Uh-oh...a little Uncle Joshua is coming through!!!Benjamin told me I shouldn't say anything negative about his Uncle Joshua.....I told him that wasn't negative, it was just a fact....Uncle Joshua has a limited cuisine...
Loving his Uncle like he does...he proceeded to not drink his Kefir smoothie...UNLESS his Mimi (that's me) fed it to him through a straw!
Benjamin, who can definitely walk, was preferring this new mode of travel...I'm not sure what you call it...but he makes me laugh!
Enjoy!

No comments: