Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Baxter and Fluffy

 I told Baxter his friend, Fluffy, was coming over.
 They've only had 2 playdates...so he was trying to think...
Fluffy walked over with Robin to visit.
Fluffy brought Baxter some rawhide squares the first time they met.  Well, Baxter LOVES those squares and I haven't been able to find them...not like the ones Fluffy has.
So this trip, Fluffy, sweet as he is, brought some more for Baxter.
You'd think Baxter would be super sweet to Fluffy...
You'd think...
 They played pretty well...at first.
 They played chase...
a lot of chase...
and the one who was "It" changed frequently.
 A little wrestling was thrown in...




 You may notice Baxter's mouth is open..
well, that's indicative of how aggressive he became...
I called him a BULLY!
 Fluffy never complained...
he's just fast!

 Notice Baxter's mouth!!!
This is probably right before he had some beautiful, silky, white fur in it!
 Fluffy is so sweet...
and he never complained...
 Baxter was in trouble...
by me...
and look at Fluffy!
He's a Christian dog...he just turned the other ear!
He's also a bit more mature...Fluffy is a year old, and Baxter is 13 weeks.

I think Baxter needs to hang out with Nellie (38 lbs) or Chester (probably 50 lbs) and see what it feels like to be bullied!

I'm so sorry, Fluffy!
I think Baxter is too!

No comments: