Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Playing and kissing at the kitchen counter...on July 14

 We've been hanging out at the kitchen counter/bar instead of the table.
 I don't know how this got started, but Walt was keeping a little rhythm on the counter...
and then Emerson and I joined in.




 Ok, Enough!
Except his mama who was behind the camera, told Mr. Walter to give his Mimi a kiss...
 He said he'd think about it...
 then he gave me his forehead to kiss...
 but his mama told him to give me a kiss on the lips...
he sat back to decide if he really wanted to do that...


 ahhhh, Walt!  What a sweetie you are!
 After giving me a kiss, his mama told him to give Eme a kiss...
that didn't take long! He didn't even take any time to think about it!
 Ahhh, Walt loves his big brother...
he just decided to give him another kiss
and his big brother returned the love!

It sure is fun having these little guys...and their mama...here!

No comments: