Friday, July 07, 2017

Baxter and his frisbee

 Yes, another post on Baxter!
He loves this frisbee.
 Recently, I would throw it, and he would run over, and lay down by it and gnaw on it.
 Yesterday, I started calling him back to me after he went after it.
He brought it back most of the way,
then he'd drop it and come on to me.
 Today, I threw it...told it to go get it..
and then I told him to bring it to me...
and he did!
I praised him and praised him and gave him a little treat.
 After that first time, every single time I threw it, he would run get it and bring it all the way back to me.
Then he'd sit, look at me, and wait for a treat.
Every single time.

 Well, we did it at least 6 or 7 times...
and I ran out of treats.
 Baxter just looked at me...
then he picked up the frisbee...
and took it away from me...
 then turned around and brought it back to me!

I told him I didn't have any more treats...
and then he took off with it again...
and brought it back again!
and sat for a treat...
but I just hugged him a lot instead...
and told him how proud I was of him!

No comments: