Sunday, July 09, 2017

July 4, 2017

For Independence day,  Ron bought this tool...this pole to attach things to. (Well, just kidding on the part of buying it for July 4)  Well, it didn't work with his scraper, so he modified it to fit.  "Modified" just means he wrapped it in duct tape.
He came inside to tell me I might want to come take a picture.
He actually has a name for his contraption,
but I can't remember what it is...
and he's on the road heading home from Gabe's..
so I can't ask him.
 Parts of our house, actually most of our house, is so high...
thank God for our friend, Kirk, who brought over his scaffolding...


 Baxter has been LOVING having someone outside with him!
He loves the outside, but he likes to have company when he goes out.
 I kept looking at this thinking 'what in the world does Baxter have in his mouth?' 
but I think I just caught him as he was yawning or something???
Baxter was outside while LOTS of fireworks were going off...and it didn't seem to bother him at all..
We just love this little guy!

No comments: