Monday, July 24, 2017

July 17...a momentous occasion!

 I am LOVING having Emily, Emerson, and Walt here!
Today, we went to the middle school to play basketball and ride bikes...
or learn to ride a bike!

 Emerson started off playing a bit of basketball...

Walt did exactly what his big brother did...
try to shoot some baskets!
I  left for a little bit to go get some chairs and some Starbucks...
Emily was having a bit of fun...
 When I got back...


 both of my boys had on their helmets...


 and THIS GUY,  this guy...
OH MY...I am SO SO PROUD of him!
 Learning to ride a bike...
it's been a HUGE obstacle...
 and today,
He overcame it!

 I'm proud of you, Emerson King!
 He was proud of himself!
 Walt wanted to wear his brother's cap...
 So while Walt was cruising around on his tricycle ('bike'), Emerson called his dad to tell him of his accomplishment!



 Back to riding...











 Emerson, did I tell you I was proud of you?

 I'm proud of you, too, Walt!





We had a grand time at the middle school...
but after enjoying our Starbucks...
it was time to head home!

No comments: