Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Baxter loves sticks!

 This is so typical!
Baxter loves loves loves sticks!
I also love how playful his run looks...
that's my boy!

 I laugh when I look at this.  If there wasn't a red collar, I wouldn't know what this was!
Baxter LOVES water..
 I had combed him...
and then I turned on the water hose and let him get wet.
 He absolutely loves the water!

 After combing/grooming a Pumi, you're suppose to wet them down a bit to make the hair curl up.
 Baxter's is just starting to get the corkscrew curls!
This is a close up of his hair.
 I laugh at this!
He looks like he's got a cigar or something in his mouth...
but it's just a stick!


 Ah-ha!  You can see both eyes...
and his nose!
His ears are perfect Pumi ears!
 He's so good at the 'sit' command.
I don't give him anything until he sits.
 As I was trying to take a picture of him, 
I told him to sit.
 He's just so funny!
When I talk to him, he cocks his head from one side to the other,
as if he's trying to figure out what in the world I'm saying!

My wet Baxter!


No comments: