Friday, August 31, 2012

Back to the park

 On Sunday, while the dads/Papa were fishing, the little men told me they wanted to go back to the park.

They wanted to take an apple...and then decided to eat them as they walked.




As normal, the first thing they did once we got there was to climb up and go down the slide...

 Shortly after arriving, they discovered this equipment.  Oh Boy!!!  It had these scoops attached to a rope and pulley...  you could fill the scoop with gravel and then pull it up.


 You could also throw the gravel at any Mimi that happened to be standing close by  :)
 "Did you see that, Mimi?"

I told him I certainly did see it!
Inside this structure were places you could pour the gravel, and it would come out different places...  Benjamin is pointing out a spot where the gravel is coming out...

It's 12:11 a.m...so I'm going to stop this post for now...  Check back later for a continuation of this day at the park.  My guy and I are heading to see Lindsey and family this weekend...I was starting to have heart-pains thinking of having to wait until the end of September to see them...so seeing as it's a 3 day weekend...

off we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looka like fun. Have a safe trip. Love you, Mom