Thursday, August 02, 2012

Joshua and his nephews and Saddie and her great-grandsons

 I flew in from Europe on July 16... and on the 17th, mom and Joshua flew in to SFO.  I took Emerson and Benjamin with me to the airport....oh my!  We came to the moving sidewalk...and Benjamin was ready to get on...Emerson REFUSED!  We didn't ride on it.  Then we came to the escalator.  Emerson was ready to get on...Benjamin REFUSED!  We didn't ride it either!  We found Joshua!  Hallelujah!!!  About 45 minutes later, Mom flew in...the little men were running around in circles... we made it out to the car and had our drive to Lindsey's.  The little men were enjoying sitting with their Uncle Joshua!
 Saddie became Dr. Saddie...and was happy to do something medical...  Lindsey, as you can see from the picture below...is a bit interested in the effects of sugar.  This book is what she bought for her dear husband (who happens to l-o-v-e sugar...kind of like his father-in-law...)  Well, seeing as Saddie is a diabetic, she has the tools to test blood sugar...so Lindsey had the grand idea for her Saddie to test Donnie's sugar level in his blood.  Now, I'm sure Linz probably thought she could tell him 'I told you so' on his sugar consumption...
 but no, his blood sugar was 81....Lindsey's was 80.  Donnie was not the most agreeable patient, but I think he figured he had no choice between his wife and his Saddie-in-law!

We drove to our house on Wednesday.
 I really wanted a picture of my 3 grandsons...but one (Benjamin) wasn't being very cooperative.  Emerson, on the other hand, was totally OK with holding his newest cousin, William, and letting me take their picture!  This is THE first time Emerson has ever paid much attention to William!
 Ahhh. Emerson talked to him, kissed on him...
and finally someone else (Benjamin)  decided to join the party!


 I wish I remembered what they were saying here!  Benjamin is laughing at something Emerson is saying...but William...looks a bit shocked by it all! 

 Once we had all 3 boys letting their picture be taken, Saddie decided it was time to have a photo with all 3 of her great-grandsons...
Ok,so maybe with 2 of them?  
 Oh...wait!  Now we have all 3!
 Can we get them all to look at their Mimi at the same time?

 Well, sort of!  This is my favorite! 
Saddie and her 3 grandsons....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you darling for the blog. I love the pictures. I've three of the best looking greatgrandsons in the world. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Your grandsons are adorable!!!! How fun that you get to see your family "often".

Anonymous said...

Thank you darling for the blog. I love the pictures. I've one of the best looking grandsons in the world. Love you,
Mom :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Joshua...you won't do! You are absolutely my best looking grandson and certainly the sweetest! Love you, Saddie :)