Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pinterest

Pinterest... I joined it a while back, but really haven't done anything with it.  I look at it every once in a while, but not much.  Last week was one of those times I looked at it...and I saw a photograph where they (I don't know who "they" are...but somebody) wrote kind of like these on the photo.  I loved it!  I showed it to Linz and told her I wanted to do something like that with the boys.  

As you can see, I also played around with different ways to edit the photos and put their name at the bottom... I haven't been playing around with PSE9 much...but the bug hit tonight...






I've sent every one of these into Costco to get developed...there's something about seeing them printed that I like better than on the computer...

1 comment:

jujabbo said...

I love the pics w/ the words on them!
Linz