Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Stuped

I was looking for some specific photos today from 2006.  Well, I didn't find them, but I did find a box with some things I'd saved from the kids when they were younger.  Here is a journal of Lindsey's...1989... 

I laughed so hard reading about how Oliver brot his stubid Book.

Dane got a bussss.  (Not sure what that is???)

and Mr. Byker will come and sing his stuped songs!  (Do you get the idea Lindsey wasn't haven't the most positive day?

This is so uncharacteristic of Lindsey now...and it was uncharacteristic of her when she was young...or at least as far as we knew!

Cool football, Lindsey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well someone had a bad attitude Ms. grumpy pants!!!! That must have been a day when her brother Gabe was being extra mean. I'm sure the next day was better when her loving brother Josh was being especially nice as usual.

The loving brother

jujabbo said...

Ha ha! That's funny :) Now I see where Benjamin gets his occasional grumpiness!