Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sliding and running at the park

 Saturday, the boys and I walked down to the park to play.  They immediately went for the slide.


 Once they came down...they went right back up.

 They would both come to a stop at the bottom, then stand up and jump off...
 Back up to do it again...


 Benjamin decided to climb up and slide down...instead of taking the steps...



 They were discussing who was going to come down the 'right' side or the 'left' side... As you can see here, they both decided to come down the same side!
 Next on the agenda, was laying down as you slid down...

 They both kept reminding me to 'take my picture, Mimi!'  I reassured them that I was...

 After sliding awhile, they decided to do some running....


 Oops...hold on a minute... Benjamin found a sprinkler head...
 A discussion followed...  (I absolutely love this picture!)
 A little more running...


 My boys were definitely having a blast...
 After running...it was back to the slide...but Emerson decided to go up a different way...via the climbing wall! 
 This was actually a little argument... Emerson said it was his "RULE" that Benjamin was suppose to go down the left slide... Benjamin felt otherwise...



 All in good fun!  It was a short-lived disagreement...

 They both decided to climb up the slide...

and then...it was time to head home to eat dinner!

I love these little men...and I love taking them to the park!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I'm with you on the picture of them standing together and looking down. Looks like to men discussing politics. Mom

Anonymous said...

Great post mom! Looks like those boys were having some fun.

UJosh

jujabbo said...

Great pics! I love the ones of them jumping off the slide.
Linz