Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dizzy Park

This park is not really called "Dizzy Park," but my friend Laner's daughter calls it that.  
I found out why...
Lindsey and I took Benjamin...and William...there Friday..  This bouncy thing is about the only thing I've seen at parks before..
There were two of them..
The sun came out - so William donned his hat to keep the sun off his head...

I love this little house...it looks like it came right out of a storybook...

This tilted little seat was crazy...I seriously started to get dizzy...when I was just sitting in it, it would sometimes start to turn...and turn...and turn...
This thing Benjamin is standing on also went around and around...but you had to make it go...
Look at this climbing structure!  It's rope...

Lindsey climbed to the top...
Well, there are also swings...of course those are at most parks...

Oops... William went potty at the park!

My little men looking out the window and door of the house...


William wanted to slide with his big brother...



Benjamin, William, and Mimi...all playing at the park!



There were a couple of dogs playing in the grassy area... Benjamin was watching them..


This old barn was at the edge of the park... a great background for taking photos!

It became a game with Benjamin...he'd run over to the old barn, climb the fence, I'd try to snap a couple of pictures, he'd climb down quickly, and run over to his mama...
and stop... I'd stop...
then off he'd run and climb the fence...
I'd snap a couple of pictures...
 and off he'd run to sit next to his mama....




 Benjamin's photography skills have been documented here at the Johnston Chronicles... and this trip, he saw my little camera that I won a few years ago from a photograph I submitted of Thalia..
 It is a perfect camera for Benjamin...and he has been taking pictures all weekend.... actually, really good pictures! 
 There was a group of other kids playing at the park, the kids with the dogs, and Benjamin yelled at them and said, "SMILE!"  After he took the picture, he would say, "I gotcha!"


 It was time to go...
 We got the boys in their carseats...
and Benjamin took one more picture...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Looks like afun time for all. Mom

Anonymous said...

Jutze,
I'm not up to date on the latest fashion trends so I'm sure there's something I'm missing. Why does little William have a hat, shirt, sweatshirt & long socks, but not have any pants? Hopefully he didn't get dizzy at the dizzy park and mark the slide.

Josh