Sunday, August 19, 2012

William's new toy

William will soon be 6 months old!  He LOVES to jump...and jump...and jump.  Lindsey and Donnie didn't bring his jumper this weekend...just didn't have the room.
 Friday, I took some stuff over to a church for a 'yard sale' that was happening this weekend.  As I was walking out, I saw this walker... $5! 
 I brought it home and washed it up...

and William LOVED it...loved spinning those two things in the tray.  One of them is a mirror on one side... I don't know that he was impressed with the mirror, but he sure loves spinning it!
It's not a jumper...but you'll see him toward the end of this jumping in it anyway.  You can here his Papa jumping in the background...which is what he's smiling at.

I'm keeping it here so he has it when he comes back....and for any future grandkids that may come along :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jutze,
I think little William would jump even more if you did a blog on todays fishing trip. I know he's really looking forward to some pictures and stories.

UJosh

Judy said...

Ah, Joshua! UNFORTUNATELY, the media card in Donnie's camera doesn't fit in my computer...so I couldn't transfer the photos over. I told Linz she HAD to email the photos so I could blog them...Donnie really got some great pictures...and I'll have to get all the details. I know they all got their limit...and Donnie caught the largest fish...over 20 lbs. They fished until about 1 p.m. Blog will come...with photos after your sister - or Donnie - emails them to me...so wish you had been here!

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie. Love, Mom