Sunday, August 05, 2012

Missing my girls!


My baby boy, Joshua, was here in July...as you saw from a previous post.   My girls, sadly for me, didn't come with him :(  Erica was working, and Thalia, my extremely talented granddaughter, was busy with her music and friends.

I missed them...Joshua missed them... I love...love...love these two pictures, which I obviously didn't take....and I love...love...love my two girls...but thank you Joshua for sending them to me.


Joshua brought a CD with him...a CD of songs Thalia recorded.  How many times have I listened to it?  I don't know, but I'm glad the CD hasn't worn out!  Friday, on the way home from "the adventure" that was what we listened to...

What a gift you have, Thalia!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thalia, your CD is great. I'm still waiting on "In The Garden" sweetie. Love you, Saddie

Anonymous said...

Your girls missed you too my sweet mother-in-law. Can't wait for December. I love you dearly. Glad you enjoyed Thalia's CD even though she doesn't think she did a good job on those songs. She says she needs to fix them. Hopefully we'll have CD #2 before Christmas.
Love,
Erica